Friday, December 26, 2014

Serendipity chimed in on DQM's: Reasonable Resolutions

By now you might have realized I adore the lady we call the Drama Queen's Momma (DQM). She's funny, smart & loves bringing together a community of writers. Because it takes a village, right?


So... Here is an amazing collaboration of blogger's, brought together by the fantastic DQM.


Check out all the priceless & practical New Year's resolutions! (Mine is close to the top!). 




A Day in the Life of a Drama Queen's Momma: Reasonable Resolutions: A new year. A chance for new beginnings. Ah, who am I kidding? Every year we make a list of resolutions that does nothing but gather dust....



Do me a favor? Before you head over to DQM's, please click my button here! And then do her a solid and click her button too!







If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. I do piggy-back songs with my kids all the time too. It catches their attention that's for sure.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete